Barry, former student pastor at The Village Church, died Friday morning, March 5. He had long suffered from insomnia and had developed an addiction to prescription sleeping pills. In an effort to overcome the addiction and still get the necessary sleep, Barry had begun to take Tylenol PM. Doctors suspect that as a side effect of the medication, he became disoriented and consumed more than the recommended dosage. Barry’s death was a result of an accidental overdose of Tylenol PM.
He is survived by his wife, Charity, and their two children, Will, age 3, and Layla, age 1.
Please pray for Charity and the children. The family is currently setting up a care fund. Information on the fund will be posted later."